Thursday 12 June 2014

The Ruby Care Foundation. Taking the fear away from dying.


I was inspired to draw this whilst I was attending a weekend seminar conducted by Judith Pocock who is the founder of the Ruby Care Foundation which is a service that 'takes the fear away from dying' - i.e. all things to do with bereavement.

The seminar was amazing, life changing, attitude to death and dying changing and was simply something I am glad I didn't miss.

I guess this drawing represents life - it looks like cells, like the universe in its embryonic state, like frog spawn, like...anyway, that's how I see it. It worked out like this unintentionally...

Visit http://rubycare.org/ if you have any questions about death and dying, about how to cope with bereavement or just to see how some people think differently to most....

No comments:

Post a Comment