Sunday 4 May 2014

Weekly Challenge #165: UMT - Camelia

I worked on two for this weeks challenge (to start to make up for the fact that I didn't join in last weeks - sorry! too busy).

It being a Bank Holiday, here in the UK and the fact that I have fallen deeply in love with my new ginormous drawing board and want to spend every waking moment with it (and sleeping - it's set up in my bedroom...ooer!) I not only spring cleaned out my bedroom to make room for it, but I then made sure I made it welcome by using it as it was meant to be used. Stop that, in the back there!

Anyway, here are two Camelia trys. I hope you like them.

Here is the first which I called 'Twist and Shout'


Here is the second one I did which I called 'Just Popping Out'

Actually, I have no idea why I give my drawings titles - it seems like an odd thing to do. But then, I am odd.


4 comments:

  1. Andrea, they are both , simply beautiful!! I love the way they flow!! Lovely work!!:0) Share humanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful. Especially the 2nd one is so very airy and elegant, a bit like Helen Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they look beautiful both. The first one is a funny bouquet, it looks a bit like ballons trying to escape the ring. And I have to agree with Annemarie, it is a bit Helen Wiliams stylish, so flowing, so curly, and great tangleation with the inapod looking combination! They are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete