Tuesday 11 March 2014

Duotangle - Diva Dance and Crescent Moon


Diva Challenge 158 - Duotangle using just two pattern types, the Diva Dance and the Crescent Moon.

I was inspired to draw in a freer fashion than usual, by fellow tangler, Helen Williams of A Lttle Lime, allowing myself to go for a more flowy type of design rather than keep to the confines of a 'tile'.

Freeflowing suits my style much better, I had just forgotten that rules are there to be broken and more importantly, I have always been a bit of a free radical rebel...

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your words, thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is really encouraging.

      Delete
  3. Andrea, the flow of this whole tangle is just beautiful!! I really like it,and probably so because I love Helen Williams work also. You did a beautiful job :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous!! I like your way to use Diva Dance here. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! just... LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Really incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super fun and so unique! What a great way to use these tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you used these tangles. The use of Diva Dance on the scrolls is very creative and done well. I also enjoy Helen William's work. She is a great one to use as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple yet so innovative. The scroll pieces are great!

    ReplyDelete